Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Your Style ~ My Style

In our first post we told you all exactly what we were going to be talking about and discussing on the blog and why. And we also mentioned this entire blog was inspired by our own fashion obsessions. Well, today I was musing through several blog post ideas and` thought "why not show you all  a few of our creations from our personal closets?"   So, I went through our album and picked out a few I thought you would enjoy.  

Obviously Marissa and I have very different styles but that doesn't bother us! In fact it is a lot of fun and it creates a lot more choices and variety! What fun would it be if we both liked the same thing and wore things the same way? Now I have to say that I love everything she has in her closet and vice versa (we just mix and match things differently.) She has more of a Gypsy Boho style. Me, on the other hand? Well, I really can take on several styles, but mostly I prefer a more straight cut, sophisticated look..... though I have been known to wear a Boho look once an a while. (Ok, I have several) In fact most of my outfits are inspired by one thing or another. Why else do you think I have kept nearly every Anthropologie email I have ever received?....Yes, girls, I am quite a wild mix of styles, so it really depends on the day.






I couldn't believe how cute this outfit turned out! (One of my favorites of hers)






                 
In our next post, we'll start talking about discovering various personal styles and how to combine modern trends with your own preferences.

Leave us a comment and let us know what look best describes your personality?

Until next time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment